How to Crack Windows 7/Vista/XP Password Instatly
What can we do when forgot or lost Windows 7, Vista or XP password? There are many different ways can recover your password for Windows-but what if you can’t reset your password? Or what if you’re using drive encryption that would wipe out your files if you changed the password? We need to crack Windows 7/Vista/XP password instead. First, let's see the common crack speed depend on the passwords mixed upper and lower case alphabet and common symbols. If the length of your password is more than 6 characters, cracking the password theoretically may cost you more than 10 days. Of course this speed is correlate with various hardware.
How to crack Windows 7, Vista and XP password with a fast speed? Is there a tool can crack Windows password instantly? Yes, Windows Password Rescuer Personal can accomplish this without losing files.
Windows Password Rescuer Personal is an all-in-one Windows Password crack tool which can crack Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 password without losing files or formatting your system. For Windows server 2008/2003/2000 password crack, Windows Password Rescuer Advanced can help you crack it instantly no matter what password you lost(domain or local password).
Step 1: The first thing we will need to do is free download Windows Password Rescuer Personal and install it to another available computer. Run the software to create a Windows password recovery disk with CD. If you are going to be cracking your password on something that doesn’t have a CD drive, such as a netbook, you can simply create a password recovery disk with USB Pen Drive.
1. Insert a writable CD/DVD or plug in an blank USB Pen Drive. Select the right burning option of burning.
2. Choose your Drive name from the pull-down list. Click Begin Burning button to start burning, this process will take about one minute. After successfully complete burning, take out your disk
Step 2: Insert the Windows password recovery disk to your computer. Boot the computer from CD-ROM or USB.
Step 3: Take Windows 7 password crack for example. After boot from your password recovery disk, Windows Password Rescuer personal will start automatically and display a frirndly interface.
1. Select a user account from the list and click Reset Password.
2. Click Yes when a confirm massage appears, and the password will be removed.
3. Now you have successfully removed the Windows 7 administrator password(show blank). You can redo 1 and 2 procedure to reset other user's password.
4. Now click Reboot > eject your CD/USB and click Yes when a dialog pops up. Then you can logon Windows 7 without password.
Crack a Windows Vista or XP password instantly is the same as Windows 7 password crack. Is it easy?