PowerPoint Password Rescuer
- Supports all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint, include PowerPoint 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Supports file Types of Microsoft PowerPoint(*.ppt,*. pptx).
- 100% recovery rate.
- High recovery speed; optimization for multiprocessor systems.
- Patent-pending GPU acceleration technology with NVIDIA or ATI video cards.
- Friendly user interface which can be operated with no technique requirement.
- Capability to choose the program priority mode.
- Automatically save and resume the process when you run the program next time.
- Shut down your computer automatically when the recovery is finished.
- Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you.
High Password Recovery Speedy
- Recover the password at high speed, regardless of your encrypted PowerPoint file size.
- Support multi-core CPUs to accelerate password recovery process significantly. The more CPU cores you have, the faster recovery speed you will enjoy.
- Program Priority is available to allocate more CPU power to PowerPoint Password Rescuer and speed up the recovery speed efficiently.
- Support NVIDIA-GPU to acceleratethe process of password recovery evidently.
Only 3 Steps to Get Back Your PPT Password:
- Step 1: Download Daossoft PowerPoint Password Rescuer and run it.
- Step 2: Select the lost ppt password file.
- Step 3: Recover the password.
- Learn More >>
PowerPoint Password Rescuer Offers Four Powerful Attack Types
- Brute-Force Attack. This Attack will try all possible characters combinations in the specified Range. The password recovery engine is highly optimized, thus short password can be recovered immediately.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack. If you remember the password partially you can set a mask with the mask symbols for those parts you can't remember, it will help you effectively shorten the recovery time compared with brute-force attack.(High Recommended)
- Dictionary Attack. Recover lost password by trying the password combinations in the built-in dictionary as a password. Self-created dictionary is also supported.
- Smart Attack.This Attack is automatic and smart attack. It will try all possible characters combinations include all priteable characters.
- Support System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008/2012/2016( 32/64 bit).
- Processor: 1 GHz or above (2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 256 MB or above (1 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 MB or above
- It is so easy to use your powerpoint password software, and it works very well. Thank you. - William
- It recovered my powerpoint 2007 password, you guys did a good job. Thanks. - Daley
Limitations of the Trial Version
All powerpoint passwords are recovered, but you can only view and use 3 or less characters of password.
PowerPoint Password Related Articles