Excel Password Rescuer
- Support Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Supports file Types of Microsoft Excel(*.xls,*. xlsx).
- 100% recovery rate.
- High recovery speed; optimization for multiprocessor systems.
- Patent-pending GPU acceleration technology with NVIDIA or ATI video cards.
- User-friendly interface which can be operated with no technique requirement.
- Capability to choose the program priority mode.
- Automatically save and resume the process when you run the program next time.
- Shut down your computer automatically when the recovery is finished.
- Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you.
High Password Recovery Speed
- Recover the password at high speed, regardless of your encrypted Excel file size.
- Support multi-core CPUs to accelerate password recovery process significantly. The more CPU cores you have, the faster recovery speed you will enjoy.
- Program Priority is available to allocate more CPU power to Excel Password Rescuer and speed up the recovery speed efficiently.
- Support NVIDIA-GPU to accelerate password recovery process efficiently.
Excel Password Rescuer Offers Four Powerful Attack Types
- Brute-Force Attack. This Attack will try all possible characters combinations in the specified Range. The password recovery engine is highly optimized, thus short password can be recovered immediately.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack. If you remember the password partially you can set a mask with the mask symbols for those parts you can't remember, it will help you effectively shorten the recovery time compared with brute-force attack.(High Recommended)
- Dictionary Attack. Recover lost password by trying the password combinations in the built-in dictionary as a password. Self-created dictionary is also supported.
- Smart Attack.This Attack is automatic and smart attack. It will try all possible characters combinations include all priteable characters.
3 Steps to Recover the Password:
- Step 1: Download Daossoft Excel Password Rescuer.
- Step 2: Select the lost excel password file.
- Step 3: Start recover the lost password.
- Learn More >>
- I have a document of excel 2007, but I forgot the password and none of my "regular" passwords worked. I tried the Excel password tool and it did. Thank you. - Matthew
- Excel Password Rescuer helps me to recover lost Excel 20010 password document, it is great! - Carson
Limitations of the Trial Version
All excel passwords are recovered, but you can only view and use 3 or less characters of password.
- Support System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008/2012/2016( 32/64 bit).
- Processor: 1 GHz or above (2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 256 MB or above (1 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 MB or above
Excel Password Related Articles