This guide instructs you to do Windows XP password recovery with USB Flash Drive so you can quickly login Windows XP without old Windows password. All you need is a blank USB Flash Drive and an accessible computer.
Done Windows XP password recovery, just four steps:
Step 1: Purchase Windows Password Rescuer Personal full version ( to reset unknown password and add new user ) and install it on another computer you can access as administrator.
Free Download Windows Password Rescuer Personal Trial Version(to view the user list):
Step 2: Use Windows Password Rescuer Personal to create a Windows XP password recovery disk with USB Drive.
1. launch Windows Password Rescuer Personal and choose burning type.
2. Insert a blank USB Flash Drive. Select the USB drive which you just inserted, it is "E: USB Disk Pro" in this example. Click Begin Burning. If your USB Drive is not blank, it will be formated. When a massage pops up, click "Yes" to continue.
3. The burning process starts, it will take you about one minute for burning. The system will prompt you that burning successfully completed, click "OK" and close the window, eject your USB Flash Drive.
Step 3: Set your locked computer to boot from USB drive.
1. Plug in your Windows XP password recovery USB Flash Drive to your locked computer. Set the computer to boot from it by changing Device Boot Priority on BIOS SETUP table.
2. Restart the computer and press "BIOS Entry Key" like F2/Delete immediately until the BIOS SETUP screen appears.
3. When you done the setup, press "F10" to save and exit. Select "OK" and press "Enter" key, then the computer will reboot and boot from USB Flash Drive.
Note: There are some differences in different PC BIOS, for more details about BIOS SETUP:
Step 4: Complete Windows XP password recovery by a few clicks.
1. After inserting the USB Flash Drive and successfully setting your computer to boot from USB, Windows Password Rescuer Personal will start up.
2. For a moment, Windows Password Rescuer Personal will display a friendly operation window. Select a Windows system(If you have installed more than one Windows system) you want to reset its user password.
3. Select a user ( here select Administrator ) you want to reset its password and click "Reset Password".
4. When a message pops up, click "Yes" to confirm setting the password to blank.
5. After successfully resetting the administrator password, click "Reboot" botton.
6. Take out your USB Drive and click "Yes" to restart your computer. Then you can log on your computer as Administrator without password.
7. Congratulations! Now you can via Control Panel to create a new password for your Administrator account if you need.
Now you can instantly recover windows password: