Have no idea of how to change a user password? This article shows you how to change your Windows XP password step by step. Good luck!
Not a Windows XP user? How about changing password in:
1. To get started, log as administrator first. Then press Windows key on the keyboard and then click Control Panel.
2. Click (For Category View) or double-click (For Classic View) User Accounts.
3. Select the user you want to change passwords for.
4. Click the "Change the password" link.
5. Type in a new password and confirm it by entering it anew. Besides you are recommended to create a password hint, which can make it easier for you to remember the password.
Now the new password has taken effect. Don’t forget to log on to your Windows with it next time.