Lost Windows Vista Password - Easily Reset Windows Vista Password
How to reset Windows Vista password if you lost windows vista password? Lots of people will meet this common problem, but it usually perplex people that they don’t know how to do. In fact, there are many solutions can be found on the internet that can help reset Windows password, but some of them are complex for a computer new hand. Now I collect three methods which are easy to use to you, these methods are the most helpful way to recover Windows Vista password.
Solution 1. Use professional Vista password recovery software to reset Windows Vista password
As a well-known Windows password recovery software, Windows Password Rescuer is a safe and fast way for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 password recovery. Why I introduce the software to you? Because it is easy-to-use that is suitable for all people especially for computer novice. Just need two simple steps to reset lost Windows Vista password.
Step One: Download and install the software to create a Vista password recovery disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Download Windows Password Rescuer Personal and install it to an accessible computer.
2. Insert a writable USB flash drive, run the software. Choose Burn to USB Device - choose the disk you just inserted(your USB) - click Begin Burning button. Wait for a moment, it will complete burning, then eject your USB flash drive.
Step Two: Use the Vista password recovery disk to reset Vista password.
1. Insert Vista password recovery disk to your locked computer and set it to boot from USB, it is easy! If you still have questions about BIOS Setup please refer to: How to boot from USB.
2. Windows vista password reset: Wait for a moment, It will display a friendly operating window, and you can reset whichever user password on it. Click a user account in the user list and click Reset Password, click Yes to confirm that reset your user password to blank.
3. After resetting password, click Reboot. Eject your USB flash drive and click YES when a confirm massage pops up. After restarting your computer, you can logon Vista without password!
More usage details of Widnows Password Rescuer Personal you can refer to: How to use Windows Password Rescuer Personal.
We can especially use Windows Password Rescuer Personal to create a New User with administrator privileges without log on. Then you can login Windows directly with the new user. ( Note : Don’t use it to hack other’s computer or steal private data that it is illegal ).
Solution 2. Create a Vista password reset disk and use it to reset lost vista password.
In Windows Vista, users can create a password reset disk which can easily reset vista password you lost. But what is Windows Vista password reset disk? OK, that is, you could easily create a Windows Vista password reset disk with a blank CD or USB flash drive. With this disk, you can reset lost vista password when you really can not remember it. But note it is available for only user account, if you want to prevent forgetting another user password, you must prepare another reset disk for it.
1. Click Start and open Control Panel.
2. Click User Accounts and Family Safely and open User Accounts.
3. Insert a blank CD or USB Disk. Click Create a password reset disk on the left pane. Then it will display a Wizard.
4. Click “Next”, and follow the Wizard to complete creating a Vista password reset disk.
When you lost vista user password and you have a password reset disk for it, forllow these simple steps.
1. Start/Restart your computer, on the logon box type in your user name and an incorrect password and press Enter.
2. Then system will show you a password hint of reset password. Click the hint and a password reset wizard pops up.
3. Now insert your password reset disk and you can reset Windows Vista password with it within seconds. Of course this password reset disk must be created for your current password.
Solution 3. Use free Vista password recovery tool to reset Vista password When you lost Windows vista password.
If you have not created a password reset disk for your user account and unfortunately you lost vista password, please fell free to google for free vista password recovery tool that can help reset Windows vista password by a bootable CD. There is a popular tool: Ophcrack. This is based on rainbow tables will spend you much precious time to download and crack password. Once you lost Windows vista password, Ophcrack may a good choice to recover lost vista password. However, many Windows users failed to recover Windows password as its large ISO file which is more than 496MB and complex operations. So it is more suitable for computer experts test.
Windows Password Rescuer: