Windows Password Rescuer Personal is an all-in-one windows password recovery software, which can help you reset Windows password instantly on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000. Here we take Windows Passwrod Rescuer Personal for example to reset Windows 7 password(You just need another computer you have access to and a blank USB Flash Drive.).
Step 1. Purchase Windows Password Rescuer Personal full version and install it on an accessible computer.
Free Download Windows Password Rescuer Personal Trial Version:
Step 2. Run Windows Password Rescuer Personal, just burn it to the blank USB Flash Drive.
1. Select USB Device option.
2. Insert the USB Flash Drive you have prepared, and select the USB drive which you inserted from the pull-down list. Click Begin-burning.
3. Eject the USB Flash Drive when complete the burning.
Windows Password Rescuer Personal also supports run from CD/DVD. Please refer to:
How to create Windows password recovery disk with Windows Password Rescuer.
Step 3. Insert the USB Flash Drive to your locked computer, boot the computer from USB drive.
Press F2 or DELETE key as soon as possible when you restart your locked computer. The interface will switch to BIOS SETUP menu. Use arrow keys to select boot menu, and use +/- key to move the USB option to the first site. Then press F10 to save and exit. Please refer to how to set computer to boot from USB Drive if you have any problems.
Step 4: Feel free to reset Windows 7 password.
1. After booting from USB and restarting, Windows Password Rescuer Personal will start automatically and display a friendly window. Your Windows 7 system will be listed.
2. Click an user account and Reset Password button, when a confirm box pops up, click Yes to reset its password as blank.
3. Click Reboot button. When a confirm massage appears, eject USB Flash Drive and click Yes to restart your computer.
Congratulations! Your Windows password have been reseted as blank. After rebooting, you can log on your windows without password. Reset Windows Vista, XP, 2000 password with Windows Password Rescuer Personal are the same as the solution for Windows 7 password reset.
Tip: If you need new user account or just want to access your locked computer by a new user and don't want to reset other users' passwords, you can click Add User button to add a new user to Windows 7. Refer to Create a new user.
Now you can instantly recover windows password: