This tutorial explans how to use Windows Password Rescuer Professional to remove/recover your Windows local user password.
Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer Professional is an easy to use password recovery software with friendly graphic user interface. If you forgot Windows local administrator password, this password recovery tool can help you recover all versions of WIndows Operation System include Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2011/2008/2003/2000 local admin password with CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive within a few minutes.
Four steps help you recover the local administrator password.
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Rescuer Professional on an accessible computer and run it.
Free download Windows Password Rescuer Professional and install it in any available computer, include Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2003, 2000.
Step 2: Use Windows Password Rescuer Professional to create a password recovery disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Run the software and select the burning type.
2. Insert a writable CD/DVD/USB disc, and select the CD/DVD burn drive or USB drive from pull-download list. Click Begin Burning.
3. It will take you about one minute to complete burning. After successfully complete burning, eject your CD/DVD or USB.
Step 3: Insert the newly password recovery disk to your locked computer, boot the computer from CD/DVD or USB Drive.
To set your computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, refer to How to Set Your Computer BIOS to Boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
To set your computer to boot from USB, refer to How to Set Your Computer BIOS to Boot from USB Flash Drive.
Step 4: Reset the local password instantly.
1. After booting from CD/DVD-USB or USB, Windows Password Rescuer Professional will start up and display a friendly window automatically. Select a Windows system you want to recover its user password if there are several Windows system installed in your computer. All Windows system will be listed.
3. Select target user which you want to reset its password from the user list.
4. Click Reset Password button to reset user password, when a confirm message pops up, click Yes. Then you can reset other users password as well.
Note: If you use Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8, Windows Password Rescuer Professional will reset the password as blank ( You can log on without password ). If you use Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2011/2012, it will set the password to Hello@2011 by default(you can login Windows by this new password).
5. After resetting password successfully, click Reboot button to restart your computer.
6. When following dialog pop up, eject password recovery disk, and click Yes to restart your computer then you can access without password or with new password.
Tips: If you need you can click Add User button to add a new user(Administrator) to your Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2003, 2000. Refer to How to Create a New Windows Administrator User for All Windows System section. With this New User, after restarting you can access locked computer directly. The special feature is create new user without login your Windows.
Get Windows Password Rescuer Professional Now