Technical questions about Office Password Remover:
- 1. What is Office Password Remover?
- 2. What versions of Office does it support?
- 3. What is the system Requirements of Office Password Remover?
- 4. What types of Office files can I remove password from with Office Password Remover?
- 5. What is decryption credit?
- 6. Why the program decrypted my document partially? May I see all document content?
- 7. Can the program recover original password to open the document?
- 8. Why the program shows, that I have zero decryption credits?
- 9. Does the program send the document to your server, when I decrypt it?
- 10. Can I decrypt my document without Internet access?
- 11. Can your program remove protection from documents with long multilingual passwords?
- 12. What's the difference between the trial version and full version?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
A: Office Password Remover is one of the most popular office password remover software for removing lost or forgotten passwords for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. It can remove the password within a few seconds.
A: Support all versions of Microsoft Word 97 - 2010, Microsoft Excel 97 - 2010.
A: Support Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000(32-bit or 64-bit);1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended);128 MB of RAM (1 GB is recommended);4 MB of free hard disk space.
A: With Office Password Remover, you can remove password from Word documents (.doc) and Excel spreadsheets (.xls) created in Microsoft Office 97 - 2010 with default protection.
A: The decryption credits represent a number of documents (protected with "open" password) which you can decrypt. To get full information about decryption credits, please visit this page: http://www.daossoft.com/support/decryption-credits.html
A: If you want to decrypt full document, you need to purchase the program from this page: http://www.daossoft.com/purchase/
A: The current program version does not allow to recover original password to open the document (in principal), it can only remove it.
A: Zero decryption credits mean that you have already decrypted documents and spent all your credits. To decrypt more documents you need to purchase additional credits by selecting "Credits" button or "Help | Add decryption credits" menu item.
A:The program does NOT send the document to our server. It sends only some service bytes from the document header (these bytes stored in the beginning of the document, but it is not content bytes). Our server does not keep any documents. Your privacy is absolutely guaranteed.
A: Without Internet access the program cannot decrypt documents, protected with "open" password, since it uses our powerful server which requires Internet connection.
A: The program can instantly unprotect documents, protected with "open" password of any length, complexity and language. The strength of the password has no effect on the speed of unprotection.
A: Allows to decrypt first 10 rows of the Microsoft Excel documents and 200 characters of the Microsoft Word documents, protected with "open" password. We do not guarantee thorough technical support for users of the trial version. Purchasers of the full version of the program can receive guaranteed priority technical support.