PDF Password Recovery
Daossoft PDF Password Recovery is a powerful PDF password recovery tool to recover User password and remove Owner password for PDF documents. It can remove the Owner password within a few seconds. And recover the User password at a high speed. Supporting all versions of PDF file created in Adobe Acrobat or other PDF software. It offers three powerful attack types: Brute-Force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
Key Features - PDF Password Recovery Tool
- Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat or other PDF software.
- Supports file Types of PDF(*.pdf).
- 100% recovery rate.
- High recovery speed; optimization for multiprocessor systems.
- Patent-pending GPU acceleration technology with NVIDIA or ATI video cards.
- User-friendly interface can be operated with no technique required.
- Capability to choose the program priority mode.
- Automatically save and resume the process when you run the program next time.
- Shut down your computer automatically when the recovery is finished.
- Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you.
High Password Recovery Speed - PDF Password Recovery
- Recover forgotten PDF password at high speed, regardless of your encrypted PDF document size.
- Support multi-core CPUs to accelerate password recovery process significantly. The more CPU cores you have, the faster recovery speed you will enjoy.
- Program Priority is available to allocate more CPU power to PDF Password Recovery and speed up the recovery speed efficiently.
- Support NVIDIA-GPU to accelerate password recovery process efficiently.
PDF Password Recovery Offers Four Powerful Attack Types
- Brute-Force Attack. This Attack will try all possible characters combinations in the specified Range. The password recovery engine is highly optimized, thus short password can be recovered immediately.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack. If you remember the password partially you can set a mask with the mask symbols for those parts you can't remember, it will help you effectively shorten the recovery time compared with brute-force attack.(High Recommended)
- Dictionary Attack. Recover lost PDF password by trying the password combinations in the built-in dictionary as a password. Self-created dictionary is also supported.
- Smart Attack.This Attack is automatic and smart attack. It will try all possible characters combinations include all priteable characters.
Limitations of the Trial Version - PDF Password Recovery
- All passwords are recovered, but you can only view and use 3 or less characters of password.
You May Also Be Interested in
An all-in-one password recovery tool designed to recover passwords for Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, PDF etc.
Instantly recover lost administrator and other account passwords on any Windows system, if you forgot Windows password and couldn't log into the computer.