Forgot Windows Vista Password - Vista Password Recovery Guide
Windows password has advantages and disadvantages that you can use it for personal data protection but it is also an annoying thing when we forgot it. What can I do When I forgot my windows Vista password? In fact, you maybe know that there are many ways can help recover Windows Vista password, but in some situations most of methods are unavailable. Such as:
1. You cann't use another user account to recover Vista password if you have only one administrator account.
2. In Windows Vista, built-in administrator was disabled by default, we cannot login safe mode to recover other user password.
3. We have not created a password reset disk and have no reset CD.
Is there a way that can do Vista password recovery without limited when you forgot Windows Vista password? The answer is "Yes". We can use Windows Passowrd Rescuer Personal to recover Vista password within several minutes. Here I will list the steps of Windows Vista password recovery procedure. In this method, you just need a writable CD or a bootable USB flash drive and an available computer with CDRAM or USB port. I highly recommend you to use USB flash drive due to its small size and simple usage.
Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer and install it on another accessible computer.
Step 2: Run the software to create a Vista password recovery disk.
1. Plug in your USB flash drive, choose Burn to USB Device.
2. Specify your USB drive name from the pull-down list.
3. Click Begin Burning button to start burning.
4. After successfully complete burning, take out your USB.
Step 3: Plug in the Vista password recovery disk to your locked computer and set the computer to boot from USB.
If you have any problem in this step, please refer to: How to boot from USB flash drive.
Step 4: When the computer boot from USB, Windows Password Rescuer Personal will start automatically and display a friendly interface. Now you can recover Windows Vista password by a few clicks.
1. Select your Windows Vista system.
2. Click an user account in the user list(here we click Dave).
3. Click Reset Password button. When a confirm massage pops up, click Yes.
4. Click Reboot button to restart your computer. When a confirm massage pops up, extract your USB flash drive and click Yes.
After restarting you can logon Windows Vista as Administrator without password. You can redo 2 and 3 procedure to reset other user's password.
Don't you think that it is easy to do Vista password recovery? In additional, in Windows Vista, you can easily reset other users' password if you have another user accout which has administrator privileges. Some people would said that they have only one administrator account and forgot its password. Fortunately, Windows Password Rescuer can help you add new user with administrator privileges without logon your locked Windows Vista. With this useful fuction, people also can easily recover Windows Vista user password when forgot Windows Vista password. Please refer to: Create a new user with Windows Password Rescuer.
Windows Password Rescuer: