How to use Windows Password Rescuer Advanced
Windows Password Rescuer Advanced is powerful that it can easily recover all versions of windows user password with CD, DVD and/or USB Flash Drive, including Windows 8/7/Vista/XP local administrator password and Windows server 2000/2003/2008 local and domain administrator/user password. To recover Domain common user and domain administrator password, Windows Password Rescuer Advanced must run on the server computer.
It is only four steps to recover Windows local user, domain common user, and domain administrator password.
- Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Rescuer Advanced
- Step 2: Use Windows Password Rescuer to create a Windows password recovery disk
- Step 3: Boot the locked computer from Windows password recovery disk
- Step 4: Reset all Windows password by just a few clicks
- Another computer you can access with administrator privileges
- A writable CD or DVD, or a writable USB Flash Drive (128M at least)
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Rescuer Advanced on an available computer and run it.
You can download Windows Password Rescuer Advanced trial version( to view the user list and attempt to add new user ) or purchase the full version( to reset unknown password and add new user ) and then install it in any available computer (Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000).
Note: If you want to install Windows Password Rescuer in Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008, you'd better right-click and run installation program as administrator.
Step 2: Use Windows Password Rescuer Advanced to create a Windows password recovery disk: You have two choices.
You can create a Windows Password Recovery Disk with CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
1. Choose a burning type.
2. Insert a writable CD/DVD or USB disc and select the burn drive which you inserted. Click Begin Burning.
3. It will take you about one minute to complete burning. If you have any problem with this step, please refer to: How to create a Windows password recovery disk.
Step 3: Insert the newly Windows password recovery disk to your locked computer (for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 local user password recovery) or the server computer (for Windows server 2008/2003/2000 domain password recovery), boot the computer from CD/DVD or USB Drive.
To set your computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, refer to How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
To set your computer to boot from USB drive, refer to How to set computer to boot from USB Drive.
Step 4: Reset Windows 8/win7/vista/xp/2008/2003/2000 local account or domain password by a few cliks.
1. After booting from CD/DVD or USB, Windows Password Rescuer Advanced will start up and display a friendly window automatically. Select a Windows system you want to recover its user password. All Windows system will be shown in the combo box if your computer installed serveral Windows system.
2. Select target user which you want to reset its password from the user list.
3. Click Reset Password button and click Yes when a confirm dialog box pops up to reset user password as blank, and then you can reset other users password as well.
Note: The domain common user will not appear at the user list, you can use the Add User button to add it to the user list and then reset its password or after resetting domain admin password, logon server computer as administrator to reset its password.
In addition, if you reset Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, win8 user password, Windows Password Rescuer Advanced will set the password as blank ( You can log on without password ). If you reset Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 password, it will set the local user, domain common user and domain administrator password to Hello@2011 by default.
4. After resetting password successfully, click Reboot button to restart your computer.
5. When following dialog pops up, eject Windows password recovery disk, and click Yes to restart then you can login your computer without password or with new password.
Note: If you need more user account, you can click Add User button to add a new user(Administrator) to your Windows 8, Win7, Vista, XP, server 2008, server 2003, server 2000. Refer to Create new user section for more information. With this New User, after restarting you can access locked computer directly.
Now you can instantly recover windows password: