Create a Windows Password Recovery Disk with Windows Password Rescuer
This tutorial describes how to use Windows Password Rescuer Advanced to create a Windows password recovery disk with CD/DVD or USB Dirve that you can use it to recover your windows password. The same manipulations can be done on Windows Password Rescuer Professional/Personal.
To create a Windows password recovery disk, one of the following conditions is required:
1. Have a writable USB Drive with Min capability 128M.
2. Your computer has installed a CD-RW drive, and you have a writable CD/CD-RW disc.
3. Your computer has installed a DVD-RW or DVD+RW drive, and you have a writable DVD/DVD-RW/DVD+RW disc.
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Rescuer Advanced on another computer you have access to.
You can download Windows Password Rescuer Advanced trial version ( to view the user list and attempt to add new user ) or after purchasing the software, download the full version ( to reset unknown password and add new user ) by a link from your email box, and then install it in any available computer. So you need another computer you have access to and a blank USB Flash Drive.
Note: If you want to install Windows Password Rescuer in Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008, you'd better run installation program as administrator.
Step 2: Use Windows Password RescuerAdvanced to create a Windows password recovery disk with USB Drive.
1. Launch Windows Password Rescuer Advanced and choose "USB Device".
2. Insert a blank USB Drive, select the USB drive which you just inserted, it is "E: USB DISK PRO" in this example. Click "Begin Burning" button to start burning. It will take you about one minute for burning.
3. The burning successfully completed, eject your USB Drive and you can use it to unlock other computer.
To create a CD/DVD Windows password recovery disk is almost the same as creating USB Windows recovery disk. Here we just list the steps.
1. Launch Windows Password Rescuer Advanced and choose "CD/DVD" option.
2. Select the CD/DVD drive which you just inserted from the down list. Click "Begin Burning" button to start burning.The burning process starts, it will take you about one minute for burning.
3. The burning successfully completed, click "OK" and close the window, eject your CD/DVD and you can use it to unlock other computer.
After successfully creating a Windows password recovery disk, you can use it to boot your computer, and recover your Windows password.