How to boot from CD/DVD-ROM
How to boot from CD/DVD-ROM? Here are six cases about setting your computer to boot from CD drive(boot from DVD is similar) via change the boot order in BIOS SETUP. There some differences such as Entry Key and menu options in various BIOS model and computer model. If you cannot find the example to match your computer, don't worry about this that you can take one of these cases for reference because the key steps are the same.
- Boot from CD - AMI BIOS SETUP
- Boot from CD - Award BIOS SETUP
- Boot from CD - Phoenix BIOS SETUP
- Boot from CD - Phoenix previous edition BIOS SETUP
- Boot from CD - Dell BIOS SETUP
- Boot from CD - IBM BIOS SETUP
1. Press BIOS Entry Key to access BIOS setup utility.
2. Open boot option.
3. Select the CD-ROM drive as the first boot device.